Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls (HARPC)
Erogazione del corso:
- in lingua italiana
- in presenza
Materiale in lingua inglese
Duration: 2 Days.
Who should attend: Operational, Quality and Technical staff responsible for developing and the day-to-day management of the HARPC plan and BRCGS Professionals.
Assessment: HARPC 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Course summary: This course will cover the similarities and differences between requirements of the BRCGS Standard for Food Safety and the Food Safety Modernization Act’s (FSMA) Preventive Controls rule.
BRCGS’ HARPC course is not a substitute for the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Preventive Controls course.
HARPC encompasses far more in the way of food safety assessment and control than a traditional hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) plan.
Key learning objectives
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Describe how the BRCGS Standard for Food Safety aligns with FSMA’s Preventive Controls rule
• Explain the BRCGS Standards and HARPC requirements for development and management of a food safety plan
• Adapt a BRCGS food safety management system (FSMS) to meet Preventive Controls regulation.
• Review common non-conformities related to HACCP and HARPC found in BRCGS audits.
• Review risk analysis principles